Welcome to the Ouiki!
This Wiki is a part of the "OuiShare Commons" and is an important resource for active OuiShare members. This is where we document practices and aggregate knowledge and information to help you navigate our organization and find answers to questions you might have.
Whether you're new to the community, an active member or Connector, this is where you can find all important resources to get involved and navigate our organization on a daily basis.
If you need resources to help you guide & welcome new Members and Connectors, go to our OuiShare Community hub.
This includes our important Role and Membership types
Resources for active Members & Connectors
Useful pages that active members of OuiShare you are likely to need:
- Connectors & Members Tool-Kit: Overview of all our communication tools, submitting expenses, invoicing and more.
- OuiShare Design Resources: Official guidelines to make OuiShare designs, flyers and more, including logos, fonts and colors.
- How to use the OuiShare Website: Everything you need to know to login, add events, projects and edit your community page.
- Event Organization Kit: useful resources for OuiShare event organizers.
- OuiShare Community Starter Support: eveything you need to know about developing a local community
Contribute to this Wiki
This Wiki only lives thanks to all of your contributions to it, helping us keeping it relevant and up to date!
Here is how you can start contributing:
- Create your account by clicking on the upper right hand corner using your entire name.
- If you're beginner with Wikis, learn more on formatting here: Syntax guide
- Start contributing: add all you think useful to the Ouiki! (or adjust what already exists)
- Go to the page Ouiki Project to know more about the purpose of this Ouiki and how the project works.